We are currently hiring for the following position(s)
Assistant Manager: Assists general manager with all aspects of day to day management of the business and employees; product ordering, general upkeep of the store (customer service, stocking product), and food services. When needed the assistant manager stands in for the general manager. May be asked to attend relevant board meetings. The job is 30-40 hours per week with hours variable depending on the season and staffing needs. Roughly 80% of work hours will be dedicated to work in the store and 20% of work hours on other responsibilities. The assistant manager Pay is $15-$18 / hour depending on experience.
Day to day management of the business and employee responsibilities:
– Notify appropriate personnel, committee members, or repair services of any concerns
– Respond to facility emergencies.
– Assist General Manager with projects as needed.
– Maintain store presence to provide excellent customer service to all customers.
– Ensure shelves, bins, coolers, and all displays are fully stocked, faced and rotated to ensure freshness.
– Troubleshoot customer questions and issues
– Inform General Manager of any personnel or operational updates and challenges.
– Assist supervision of the daily work assignments of hourly staff.
– Assist in scheduling and staffing, including open shifts with substitute staff.
– counsel staff where appropriate.
– train new staff on counter service
– Place orders following established procedures to maintain a regular supply of product with all vendors, as assigned by the general manager.
– Receive deliveries from vendors, checking carefully for quality and accuracy, attends to/calls in credits as needed.
– Ensure accurate price labeling on products throughout the store.
– Help develop and maintain deli and sandwich menu
– Supervise prep work completion
*due to the circumstances around Covid-19 and the temporary closure of the Whammy Bar, the job duties required for the reopening will be up for discussion
– Assists general manager with marketing and social media projects as needed.
– Previous experience in retail food and/or food service
– Good customer relations skills
– Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
– Comfortable with working independently as well as with others in a team setting
– Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift 50lbs
– Reliable and punctual
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com